One component Solvent-free, MS Sealants for façade, interior & exterior applications.
High Performance MS Sealants are on the basis of a hybrid MS polymer, it is elastic and is used for sealing dilatation joints in construction. Suitable for sealing gaps in expansion joints in concrete, brick, mortar, plumbing and roofing.
- UV resistant
- Fast Curing
- Available in Krystal Clear
Interested in Private Label?
MS Sealants can be supplied in YOUR OWN BRAND.Find out more
- Paintable, UV resistant
- Good elasticity and highly flexible
- Waterproofs, bonds and seals
- Low VOC, low odour and environment friendly
- Cures Fast
- Easy clean up
Application / Uses
- Metal and tile roofing, all metal lap joint waterproofing and sealing
- Can be painted
- Especially suitable for places, where there is a lot of dilatation and stress
- Joints in plastic, metal or concrete
- Weatherproofing caravans and trucks
- It is useful where joints have to be painted or where silicone sealants are not suitable
- For dilatation joints in construction, on outer walls, in green-houses or for sealing window frames.
MS Sealants comes in different shore hardness – 20, 30, 40 and 55
MS Sealant Packing
MS Sealant can be supplied in cartridges or sausages depending on the requirement.
600ml sausages | 310ml cartridges
Color: Grey, White, Black, Krystal Clear
Technical Data Sheets & MSDS
|TDS||Green Building Cert|
Interested to find out more about MS Sealants ?Contact Us
*We don't carry stock of all products. Please call 093910200 to check stock availability, minimum order quantity and lead time.
find a Product
Looking for products in private label
MERZ Construction Products works with several international manufacturers who are leaders in their respective industries and market their products to leading building products manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Middle East.find out more