MERZ Garden Cell Paving Grids
The Environmentally-Friendly Cellular Grass Paving System.
MERZ Garden Cell Paving Grids are made of recycled polyethylene (HDPE) can be shaken and are the perfect solution for park areas, driveways and paths. It goes without saying that our product components are non-hazardous, environmentally friendly, and 100% recyclable. MERZ Garden Cell Paving Grids have a simple interlocking system that holds the panels together.
- UV Resistant
- Car parks, Driveways
- Pedestrian zones, Garden paths
- Securing slopes, strengthening pavements and shoulders
Interested in Private Label?
MERZ Garden Cell Paving Grids can be supplied in YOUR OWN BRAND.Find out more
The use of HDPE in producing the cellular grass paving, is a fundamental advantage particularly during hot seasons as it is a nonporous material, so the honeycombs which contain the soil do not absorb humidity, keeping the lawn naturally humid under solar irradiation. MERZ Garden Cell is non-toxic, it does not pollute the water table and it does not release chemicals into the environment.
- High drainage capacity in green areas used as car parks and driveways, allowing rain to feed into the water table. It is a great advantage over the traditional waterproof flooring where rain-water is collected in sewers or drains expensive to maintain.
- After the sowing and growth of the grass, guttagarden is hardly visible, so it does not alter the look of the lawn.
- The honeycombs are designed to allow the transversal ramifying of grass roots, producing a very even green surface with a great advantage in the consolidation of slopes.
- Very low weight and very quick laying (about 30-40 m2/hour).
- In comparison to concrete stones, the plastic does not absorb any moisture which therefore re
- Size : 50cm x 50cm x 4 cm
- Laying speed: approx. 30 – 40 sqm per hour
- Colour: Green
Technical Data Sheets & MSDS
Interested to find out more about MERZ Garden Cell Paving Grids ?Contact Us
*We don't carry stock of all products. Please call 093910200 to check stock availability, minimum order quantity and lead time.
find a Product
Looking for products in private label
MERZ Construction Products works with several international manufacturers who are leaders in their respective industries and market their products to leading building products manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Middle East.find out more