High performance swellable waterstops for in-situ concrete
Swellable Waterstop are suitable for use in contact with potable water. The MERZ SW20 is a swellable waterstop which can be installed and positively linked into conventional PVC
waterstop networks. MERZ SW20 is used Integral sealing for construction joints in concrete cast in-situ. The swellable property will give pressure inside the joint. It is used where conventional waterstops such as PVC or Rubber waterstop are impractical to use because of limited access.
Interested in Private Label?
Swellable Waterstop can be supplied in YOUR OWN BRAND.Find out more
- Solves detailing problems in conjunction with Cemstop PVC range
- Easy to install by bonding, nailing or casting into joint faces
- Swelling properties unaffected by long term wet/dry cycling
- Sustains effective seal in wet conditions
- The hydrophilic groups are not subject to extraction or loss of swelling performance by prolonged or repeated wetting.
- Expansion of the waterstop creates a positive pressure against the face of the concrete joint, thus preventing water passing through the protected joint.
Size : 10mm X 20mm x 9m roll
Technical Data Sheets & MSDS
No document availableRequest More info on Swellable Waterstop
*We don't carry stock of all products. Please call 093910200 to check stock availability, minimum order quantity and lead time.
find a Product
Looking for products in private label
MERZ Construction Products works with several international manufacturers who are leaders in their respective industries and market their products to leading building products manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Middle East.find out more