MS Marine Adhesive
MS Marine Adhesive is one-component MS based adhesive used for gluing on the deck, and it has excellent adhesion to many surfaces.
It is suitable for gluing teakwood decks onto iron, aluminium, glass. It may also glue all wooden parts on the deck. It is resistant to sea and fresh water, diluted acids and bases. It can be painted and it is UV resistant
Interested in Private Label?
MS Marine Adhesive can be supplied in YOUR OWN BRAND.Find out more
- Excellent adhesion to most materials: wood, metals, aluminium, steel, copper, concrete, ceramics, polycarbonat, polyester, rubber, marble, glass, polystyrol, PVC, mirror.
- Good output at low temperatures
- Environment-friendly: solvent and isocyanates free
- Resistant to ageing, moisture, weathering and UV
- Mouldy resistance
- Non-corrosive to metals and alkaline surfaces (concrete, marble, etc.)
- Chemical resistant to: fresh water, seawater, limewater, sewage effluent, diluted acids and caustic solution
- temporary resistant to: fuels, mineral oils, vegetables and animal fats and oils
- not resistant to: organic acids, alcohol
- Can be painted with most paints and varnishes on the basis of epoxide, polyurethane and water
300ml cartridges | 600ml sausages
Technical Data Sheets & MSDS
No document availableRequest More info on MS Marine Adhesive
*We don't carry stock of all products. Please call 093910200 to check stock availability, minimum order quantity and lead time.
find a Product
Looking for products in private label
MERZ Construction Products works with several international manufacturers who are leaders in their respective industries and market their products to leading building products manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Middle East.find out more