Fire Rated Expanding PU Foam
B1 Fire Rated PU Gun Foam
Fire Rated Expanding PU Foam is a single component, moisture curing, self expanding hardly flammable PU foam with a fire rating of upto 235 minutes. B1 Fire Rated PU Foam is used for applications where fire resistance is required.
This hardly flammable foam is used for electric installations, openings, fire-proof doors and vaults.
- Conforms to fire class B1 (DIN 4102).
- EN 1366-4 fire retardant up to 235 min
Interested in Private Label?
Fire Rated Expanding PU Foam can be supplied in YOUR OWN BRAND.Find out more
- Certified construction foam with high fire resistance.
- Heat insulation of roof construction.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Very good adherence on various building materials.
- High-quality result under various weather conditions.
- Application with foam gun.
- Flammability class B1 (DIN 4102, part 1).
- EN 1366-4 fire retardant up to 235 min.
- Efficient seal against smoke and gas.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- Can be painted, cut, trimmed after cured
Technical Data Sheets & MSDS
No document availableRequest More info on Fire Rated Expanding PU Foam
*We don't carry stock of all products. Please call 093910200 to check stock availability, minimum order quantity and lead time.
find a Product
Looking for products in private label
MERZ Construction Products works with several international manufacturers who are leaders in their respective industries and market their products to leading building products manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Middle East.find out more