Cementitious Non-shrink grout
Mixgrout NS is a premixed cementitious non-shrink grouting system specially formulated to produce a high performance, pourable grout with high strength and slightly expansive properties. It is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives, which impart controlled expansion in the plastic, state which whilst minimizing water consumption.
- Repair of pre-cast concrete
- Floor repairs and toppings
- Heavy equipment and machinery foundations
- Bedding bearing plates and grouting
- Pre fabricated unit joints and cable grouting
- For anchoring of holding down bolts hooks etc
Interested in Private Label?
Cementitious Non-shrink grout can be supplied in YOUR OWN BRAND.Find out more
- Adjustable consistency & free flowing shrinkage compensated
- Excellent bond strength & High strength characteristics for rapid result
- Impact resistance & non shrink property of the grout provides maximum contact with bearing surface
- Can be used up to 80mm thickness between plate and foundation
- Watertight and withstands chemically aggressive agents
- Non-shrink property of the grout provides maximum contact with bearing surface
Technical Data Sheets & MSDS
No document availableRequest More info on Cementitious Non-shrink grout
*We don't carry stock of all products. Please call 093910200 to check stock availability, minimum order quantity and lead time.
find a Product
Looking for products in private label
MERZ Construction Products works with several international manufacturers who are leaders in their respective industries and market their products to leading building products manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Middle East.find out more